Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Easter Cat


We have a beautiful bowl of alabaster eggs on our island. Their luscious, bright colors always put a smile on my face when I get out my Easter things every spring. Yesterday K let out a scream and I looked over to see Bert in the bowl walking in circles. My first thought was that he was getting ready to use the bowl as a liter box. Maybe he thought the Easter grass looked like liter? Was he mad at me about something? He has been known to use my suitcase as a liter box when we return home from a trip to pay me back for leaving him. One time I caught him trying to pee in my Goyard purse after we got in late one night from a trip. But no, he snuggled into the bowl. I wonder if he is trying to hatch the eggs. Is he planning to hatch some baby kitties? K would certainly like that!



No comments: