Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spring Break!

Look who learned to ride a bike on spring break! This has been a long time coming! We live in a house that is on a hill and our street is very hilly also so it is not conducive to bike riding. Then I had a broken arm for a while so could not load the bike in the car to take K to the school track to practice. She finally learned a couple of years ago and then had a bad crash and has been scared ever since. She still has a scar on her cheek from where she hit her cheek on her handlebar. I was returning our 3 kiddie carriers (long story) and I had rented a bike for K and asked her to wait for me in the parking lot. When I finished up with the kiddie carriers, she was riding around the parking lot! We had such a great time biking together!!!!

No comments: