Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Best Christmas Ever

K declared that this was her best Christmas ever. I was a little worried because I did not think that Santa would have a puppy, a kitten or an iTouch on his sleigh. No matter, because K has decided that Santa is a mind reader-she loved everything that he brought. Our day was nice and relaxing for a change-usually we run around to several different parties starting with a brunch. It was nice to be at home all day.



Who knew that tic tacs could bring such joy?





She did eventually get dressed late in the afternoon





2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Glad you and K had such a great day!

Things That Inspire said...

I love the tic-tac picture. My middle child once asked for dental floss for Christmas, and I swear it was her favorite present that year!