Monday, February 15, 2010

A Quick Trip to Seattle

My large group of cousins and I often say that the only time we get together is for weddings or funerals. Unfortunately the later took us to Seattle last weekend. When I explained to K where we were going she asked if there was a beach and when I said yes she lit up and said that she would bring her suit. I think when she has been to the beach it has always been warm. As it turned out our hotel had a heated pool and she should have brought her suit. I took these pictures the morning we flew back home. I wish I had taken them the day before because it was beautiful and sunny (unusual for Seattle in the winter) and we could see the snow capped mountains on the other side of the water. The day we left was more of a typical Seattle day.



Cousins

Getting into a box of chocolates-older sister Sophia does not look too happy, K is more interested in the bubble wrap





No comments: