Saturday, May 1, 2010

Slimed!!!!!

K had another break over Easter but since we had just been to Hawaii we stayed in town. We did have a big adventure! We went to a wild animal park that is a couple of hours south of Atlanta. I swear this place made me laugh until I cried! They recommend that you take the bus through the park or rent one of their vans. That all sounded dull so we drove our own car-I think I was lucky that my mirrors weren't knocked off or any lights broken. It took a few minutes to figure out that I had to roll my windows up. The animals stuck their heads in my window and would not budge-the girls were in the back seat with the treats. Once I had the windows up we were able to forge ahead. The girls (Aiden went with us) were a little leary at first but once they warmed up to the animals they had a blast. My car was covered in animal slobber!
























































































No comments: