Monday, February 27, 2012

Twelve!


Cupcakes for the class with edible pearls



Sleepover at the St. Regis.  K might have been Eloise in a former life.  I think I was also.
Notice that little monkey in the background who joined us for the sleepover because his father had to go out of town unexpectedly.  He talks in his sleep!  He screamed out something about every 20 minutes (just as I had fallen back to sleep.)  I felt like a POW the next morning.






Olivia


Bill and Aperna.  Sheila and Elliot were there too.




The kids swam in the heated pool even though it was cold and rainy.  I took this photo from inside, Catherine and I hung out in the billiards room and watched the kids swim through the window


The jacuzzi was the place to be.  They all came in and hopped in the bath tub in their swim suits and watched tv on the tv that is built into the mirror.  Do people have those in their homes?? Those tv's are a kids dream come true.  



No comments: