Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Work and Play

We took a trip to Aspen.  Sweet Charlotte went with us.  I worked and worked and worked and worked some more.  The girls played.

We spent an evening at the rodeo.  It was perfect weather, we didn't have the normal afternoon thunder storm.  It was the most crowded I have ever seen the rodeo.  And it was Republican night.




Maybe I should have never given up barrel racing







We spent an afternoon at Meadows-one of my favorite hang outs when I was little.  



One of the highlights of the trip was fly fishing with our wonderful guide Will.  He untangled the lines, held the fish for photos, baited the hooks.  Loved him!!!!









1 comment:

Lori said...

Hahaa, love the last pic of K "holding" the fish. How wonderful to experience so many wonderful adventures!
So you moved?! I'm just catching up, and am confused about the move?
I thought I'd come back to finish the European adventure (lol) but so much more has happened!!:)