Saturday, December 1, 2012

SMA

I had planned to stay in Dallas for Thanksgiving but in early November my sweet friend Kathryn called from the Dallas airport on her way to San Miguel de Allende and suggested we visit SMA over Thanksgiving.   I thought it over for a couple of minutes after we got off the phone and jumped on the internet and was able to get reservations.  Sometime I think that the most fun thing about a trip is planning the trip.  However,  I always love a spur of the moment trip.  It was a perfect Thanksgiving and birthday.

K settled right into our hotel room
These treats greeted us upon arrival
The light in the morning was amazing
K and John at the pool-K is the most sensible of the group, staying out of the sun
Kathryn
Our group before Thanksgiving dinner
View from Luna, the rooftop restaurant

K having roomservice instead of going out to eat with the adults
These guys rode by while I was waiting for Kathryn to answer her door
Beautiful views

Beautiful, hidden courtyards all over the city



I loved the architecture of our hotel




1 comment:

Lori said...

Oh it's beautiful!! I love all the bright colors and yes, the courtyards, SO charming!!
Oh and I like your necklace in the earlier picture:))