Sunday, August 10, 2008

Our Last Night in Newport Beach


For our last night in Newport Beach I rented a Duffy and we cruised around Newport Harbor. Some old friends joined us-Carolyn who brought lots of drinks, Stacey (aka Martha Stewart west), Gary and Keith. Stacey brought all kinds of yummy, fancy looking food. Kelly drove the boat and did a great job! There were a lot of seals in the harbor-K got such a kick out of them. I just love it when she thinks something is so funny that she belly laughs. The weather was perfect and it was such a wonderful way to end our vacation. Unfortunately, I did not get many good pictures because of the light. I have tons of pictures from our trip to go through.

How would you like to have one of these guys living on the back of your boat?

1 comment:

Things That Inspire said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I can relate to this post, as I am in Orange County right now for an end of summer vacation. The weather has turned a bit, and it is time to go home, but I can never get enough of the OC.