Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Summer!!!!!

My motto is that I will relax when I'm dead.  Summer started with 8th grade graduation in the morning, lunch with Bill and Sheila, tearing to the airport and hopping on a plane to Rome.




Loved being in the upper deck of this 747-there are only 16 seats up there.  Almost like having our our plane.  Probably as close as I will come.


The one pathetic picture that I took in Rome.  This was having lunch at the Hotel Eden.  They have a lovely rooftop restaurant with the best view in Rome.  That is the Vatican in the background.  We had a great time seeing the Vatican and climbed the stairs to the top of the Copola. It was very hot and very crowded.  The line for tickets was 4 hours-glad we bought ours online in advance.  


Then we boarded a boat and set said for Capri.  I asked K if she wanted to change clothes for dinner and she gave me a funny look and stated that she was wearing a fancy shirt.  She's not a fan of pink.  So that shirt was known as the fancy shirt the rest of the trip.  


No comments: