Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Ellie and Annie!

Yesterday Ellie and Annie turned eight. One of their favorite things about spending the night with K seems to be wearing K's jammies. K does have great pajamas-I get her jammies at The White Company in London. This summer when I was in London I bought some jammies for Ellie and Annie for their birthday. K has been waiting for over a month to give them their birthday present. So yesterday she left the present on their porch as soon as she was finished with tutoring. About an hour later, Ellie and Annie came over (it was around 4:30) wearing their new jammies and said that their mother told them to come over and say thank you. Wish I had gotten a picture-they looked so cute!

1 comment:

a. said...

I am a huge fan of pjs, especially good ones. I will have to check them out!