Monday, July 13, 2015

Rainy Days

After a wonderful time of lounging around in Lake Garda we headed to Lake Come.  We had the first rainy,  cool weather of the trip.  We (I) decided to take a little drive to Lake Orta.  WE planned to take a boat ride in Stressa but the weather was not co-operating.  We had a lunch reservation at Villa Crespi in Orta San Guilio.  K is such a good sport-she is an adventurous eater and rarely tries anything that she doesn't like.  She doesn't like main courses that are sweet.  I am not crazy about that type of food either.  I say there is always something on every menu that you can eat.  


I wish I could have bought everything in this place.


Love a little purse stool.


Bread choices.  



Cuttlefish appetizer.  Interesting texture.  Don't know that I would order it again.



My main course.  Fish-don't remember what type.


K's "banana split."


My chocolate desert.


Extra deserts.  Wonder if anybody eats these???


More of those cool light balls.


Villa Crespi.


No comments: