Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Batobus

Batobus. What a great way to get around Paris! Buy a ticket for the day and ride as often as you like. The boat makes eight stops and it is a great way to see the city. Very relaxing and gives a totally different perspective than driving or walking. I tried to take this one time with my brother's boys but I couldn't figure out where to get on and it was very hot and the boys were tired of walking. Thanks to Catherine, she figured out that they boat stopped right by our apartment in front of Notre Dame. We took the boat to the Eiffel Tower and then back to the Musee D'Orsay. K didn't like it so much-I think he felt like she was going to be sick. Olivia was expecting it to be more like Disney World. But Catherine and I enjoyed it!




1 comment:

kate said...

The D'Orsay's my favorite! Just love that top floor first thing in the morning when no one else is there...