Tuesday, July 22, 2014

London Calling

We started our summer vacation in London.  I made lunch and dinner reservations and we worked other activities in around eating.

First stop was dinner at Inamo.  A Japanese restaurant with an interactive table.  This was a great way to keep things lively and keep us awake our first evening.  The food was good and we had a fun time ordering from the screen on the table.  A projector above the table projects what the food will look like and then you press the order icon.  You can also choose your table cloth, play games and watch the kitchen with the chef cam.  


Our next reservation was lunch at the National Portrait Gallery.  I love the view.  After lunch we strolled through the Victorians.

I think K ordered the meat lovers special.

And then she had the chocolate lovers special.

The next day we started out with brunch at Duck and Waffle.  Loved the view and the food was good although we did not have Duck and Waffles.  I had granola and fruit and K had eggs and bacon.

A late lunch at Wagamama.  Love how K can multi task with the chop sticks.  This was really just a ploy to get her into Harvey Nichols.


K wanted to go to the Doc Martin store on Carnaby street so after we wore ourselves out there we went to Liberty and had tea.  That is my big piece of cake!

We had dinner that night at River Cafe and I regret that I did not get any pictures.  It was a perfect evening and a perfect setting.  And even after that big piece of cake I ate a big dinner.



Our final night we ate at Tom's Kitchen and I really think I was sitting next to Lindsay Lohan-I didn't even realize she was in London.  I think she liked me because I didn't bother her.  Before dinner, we also did a fun (at least I thought so) activity called Clue Quest.  They lock you in a room and you have to solve puzzles to get out.  It was hard!

1 comment:

linda said...

So cool! Where has the time gone? Your baby girl is almost all grown up!
-Linda, NY