Thursday, July 10, 2008

Shoes!

I confess that I am a shoe-a-holic. Louboutin, Manolo, Prada, Chanel, you name it, I cannot get enough. My justification is that I have very few clothes-I like to think that I have one of those carefully edited European closets. In reality, I am really small and it is so hard to find things that fit that look good on me. Plus I really don't like to clothes shop-I don't like trying things on and dealing with alterations. K on the other hand wears the same smelly, yucky pair of shoes every day. She loves these horrible shoes. They have been discontinued but I lucked out and found them on Zappos so I bought them in every size. I swear when we go someplace I have to wrestle these shoes off her feet. I bought her darling Jack Rogers sandals for summer-when I make her wear them she takes them off and runs around barefoot. You have no idea how hard it was to resist buying the Jack Rogers in lime green, navy, hot pink and silver. Glad I fought the urge. Sigh!

She wears these every day!




She could be wearing these.....


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

This is a hoot! My Landree is obsessed with shoes. I thought I would never let her wear crocs, but they are her favorite. I did manage to get a 'cute' pair, but she's just about out grown them. I need to get her a new pair.

Have you ever heard of shoebuy.com. I love them. They always have sells and it's free shipping (and returns if they don't fit) and you get 10% off your first order and all other orders within 60 days of the last order. We've never gotten less than 30% off of shoes. I love it!